Friday 21 December 2012

Copyright and Ethics

Copyright:

Hopefully in my interactive flash game it will not conflict with anything that should be copyrighted (for example music, sound effects, graphics, etc...). I will be creating all my sounds from scratch using different pieces of software. I will be using FL Studios to create my sound and most of the adobe software to create my graphics. No pictures will be taken from the internet and no sound clips will be taken either.

Ethics:

I will make the graphics suitable for the audience so that no one is easily offended by what they see on screen. I will make sure there will be less gore and more fear in the horror game to make the viewer more scared than freaked out by the interactive flash game. The sound clips will also not have any offensive language in so the interactive flash movie is viewer friendly and is more focused on entertainment other then offending people.

No comments:

Post a Comment